Saturday 26 March 2011

Busy month started

ChangSin here
Lingshin..I love the convenient of your place..
For us here:(
Unless we got license:(

There it goes our house practice..
Next week onwards..
Scary...march under the HOT sun~
Tami is busy with her st.john stuffs
Camping,training and exam..
pity her..
btw..for me also..
Choir competition will be held on May
As a mcc conductor,I really have to learn more..

For your information
Tami got bf ald....
his name is Siva
hahahaha...she mad for him la wei
And thiviya too...

Oh ya..
Our school is having a big dancing event on June
RM20 per ticket..not expensive actually..but in our school hall
haiz...HOT!!so I'm not going..
I just came back from Phuket
There were lot of stupid stuffs and funny jokes I did there
But I won't go there for second time
Know what?their attitude is damn shitt!!
I will never recommend ppl to this place!


Lastly,work hard together!!gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment