Saturday 9 April 2011

Exam coming!!!!!

Hey guys!! Have been busy studying lately. XP


Hey chang sin,is Phuket a place in Thailand? So good!!!!!! U get 2 go Thailand!!!! Did u go see the A Gua show?Hehe,heardthat they r even more beautiful than girls! I think sure ur Playne house train very hard one loh.....yer....pring house no chance again......*sob  Walau,u damn good leh,in st mary 5 years can get so many time champion!!!! Envy u liao! XP

I also very busy this month onwards. How r u guys study? When is the next intervensi? All the teachers still Tu-Tu Train"ing" ? Haha =D I am still struggling..... Maths mark coming out next monday.....teacher say got alot failed...very scared ald....haiz...

Hey,you all remember b4 this got any teachers scold our class ? I only remember Ms Sim scolded 3A b4....That day my class teacher scolded the class. I feel sooooo sad......coz she is a really good teacher. And i can see that she is really really really disappointed in us....she was like trying very hard not 2 cry infront of us. She took all the blames herself.....Its really the 1st time i saw a teacher like that...really! I feel sooooooo bad...  But then o..I think all my classes i study in, sure get scolded from teachers n will b the naughtiest class(of coz not here....) I MISS THE CRAZY DAYS IN 3 A!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!



Any big news lately? Oh ya, Ms Tan(Mrs Tan) give birth ald? and TAMI!!!!!! I CAN DONATE BLOOD HERE LEH!!!!!! Hehe XP I think i am going 2 donate blood! 

Love you guys!!!!!!! *muasckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and *hug


LingShin =D

1 comment:

  1. so did u donate ur blood?..........this jun holiday all of us will be dieing in doing the add mt project!!!....bt then we cn get ans frm internet la......hehe....here in st mary, we are relly being pushed so that we can gt good spm results......thy want our year to be the best coz next yaer is the 100 year celebration.........hope u cn attend the celebration with us..........
    divyaalak.

    ReplyDelete