Sunday 20 March 2011

Chang SIn here again~

Wowwww~
So glad that you guys did update here
Teeeheeee

Ling Shin,
Your school is awesome la wey~
Tami,
Intervensi only what..49 means 49 lo,next time work hard,I know you can do it!

Tengteng,indira and thiviya,
Three of you~
Pls come here and update la~
only few of us ss here=.=haha

Tell you guys a BIG DREAM of mine
I'm planning to University of Cambridge
Anyone wants to join?
Hehe...I know..
sure you all will say:HUH???REALLY???VRY HARD LEH...
Hard to enter,hard to study,hard in everything
I know...yes...these all i know..
But I just want to go..
and this will be my GOAL!
Can consider as my last goal in my study life..
I will do my vry best...I ald searched for many informations regarding the applications in Malaysia,,
I hope....any of you will join me:(
It's hard,and the chance is vry small
But I will means I will!

Ling Shin,
Don't care how other ppl think ,
Just be yourself!
As what thiviya always tell us..
You are not the perfect one,But you are the best one!
I like this quote so muchie~
hehe

Pray for my goal
pray for everything
and I will pray with you all anywhere,anytime..
I changed blog skin ald..
How is it?hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment