Thursday 17 March 2011

TAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAMI!!!!!!  I AM SUPER DUPER ANGRY NOWW!!!!!  I WANT 2 GO 4 D CELEBRATION!!!!!! IT SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U cnt imagine how much i miss st.mary n u guys!!!! this school is nothing compare 2 st.mary!!!!believe it or not, i even miss d prefects nagging at us!!!! (coz d prefects here r definitely useles.,...trully!!!!)  N my sis n i even sing united n strong when we cnt tahan all d stupid stuff here!! 


 Is july 2 holiday????!!! I WANT 2 GO!!!!!  Abigail n divyaa very geng leh!!!! yer...sounds so fun....this school very boring..like 2 colour of the building...grey.... N EVERYTHING IS GREY!!!! n square..... Ms Sim really will transfer? SO SAD!!!! then we lost another very very good teacher.... Dun worry,its d 1st intervensi,we have 3 more chances. add maths dun worry,u sure will get it one! u still got thiviya,indira, but i hav no one here...*sob* Me 2 will be sitting 4 d major exam in the end of year 2011 ^^  Lets do our bez 2gether!!! ^^

My school got offer OELP trip,2 china,but i oso no money... SO SAD!!!! its like 1500++ SingDollar. And the trip is very long o.....can skip skul XD

oh ya..saw in fb tat thiviya have this LOVE problem,muz advise her probably... AND I WANT 2 KNOW WHO IS THIS GUY!!! i will check whether he is good enough for our precious thiviya. Next time ur bf also muz let me check...hehe.... XP

I REALLY REALLY MISS U GUYS!!!!! I MISS ALL D CRAZY THINGS WE DID 2GETHER.... 

Painfully waiting for jun holiday....*sob*....

No comments:

Post a Comment